Getting accurate and timely data into a report generating program has in the past, been a major problem. Our customers who monitor and maintain water quality shared their concerns about the inefficiencies of manual field data collection and report management and their desire to improve those processes.
Customer list and website links:
- EDP [Environmental Development Partners]
- Severn Trent Environmental Services
- Municipal Operations & Consulting, Inc.
- City of Pearland, Texas
- Marlon Ivy and Associates
- Park Water Company
- Advantage Water Management
- Southwest Water Company
- Lake Haven Utility District
- Water, Environmental & Technical Services
- Lake Management Services
“Our first conversation with BirdNest was three weeks ago and today our operators are collecting data using BirdTools™. This was one of the fastest and easiest implementations we’ve experienced…the guys at BirdNest were with us every step of the way.”
Aaron Guiterrez, GIS Coordinator, Park Water Co, Downey, CA
For more information about becoming a BirdNest Customer, use our Contact Form or call us at 713-868-2900.